Project meeting M7: 19-20/10/2017 – Barcelona
Venue: Col·legi Oficial de Doctors i Llicenciats en Filosofia i Lletres i en Ciències de Catalunya
Rambla Catalunya 8, Barcelona
09.30-11.00 Project progress
09.30-12.00 Work in groups about Intellectual outputs O7, O8, O9
a. Activity plan (2017-2018)
b. Description of intellectual Outputs yet to be delivered: O7, O8, O9 (see forward)
c. External evaluation
O7-Career guidance and entrepreneurship related to archaeological sites
This guide will be separated in two sections: Career guidance and entrepreneurship. The first section will include all information regarding innovative occupations in relation to the archaeological sites and the respective studies that have to be followed in every partner country (guidance orientation).
The second section will include concrete steps for a start -up business process in each country. Schools project teams will choose and create virtual enterprises and they will follow a business plan.
Download the O7 analytical description in activities
O8-Video from EdMondo virtual act plays
Based on the study and work of the archaeological sites and the virtual visual reconstructions, schools project teams will write teaching scenarios to highlight sustainability policies in these ancient societies and cities and will use EdMondo in order to apply these scenarios in form of virtual role play of their avatars. Then, they will extract these avatars role plays in form of videos.
The videos will be edited by an exterior expert. Each video will be in mother language of pupils (Greek, Ancient Greek, Italian, Latin, Spanish and Catalan) that have created it and it will be subtitled in English.
Download the O8 analytical description in activities
O9-Teachers Guide - Active citizenship emerging from Cultural heritage
This guide is addressed to teachers in order to use it in respective projects or interdisciplinary courses is the formation of new citizens capable of respecting the past, make it part of their present and deliver it to the future.
The guide will include the results of the study and work of the involved archaeological sites, the virtual 3D reconstructions and teaching units respective to the theoretical framework of the methodology and tools applied during the project. Specifically, the teaching units will include resources, curricula, learning activities in class, in the archaeological site and respective museum and will be divided in the following sections:
- Presentation of archaeological sites
- Language and Culture, the influence of Greek and Roman Cultural heritage
- Economy, Society and Environment - issues answered by pupils
- Cultural Virtual heritage
- Knowledge Building theory and the relationship between the 12 knowledge building principles and the new learning skills
- EdMondo Virtual World for schools
- Career guidance and basic principles of Entrepreneurship and archaeological sites in relation to Sustainability
- Sustainability principles and Education for Sustainable Development : theory and interdisciplinary experiential activities in and out of the classroom
- Educating future active citizens: theory and practice
Download the O9 analytical descriptio in activities